Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First Half Drunk Blog

When I wrote on myspace i tended to write several half crockede blogs. They were probably some of my most honest blogs, but they also led to some of the oddest conversation afterward. Well, this is my first half crocked blogs on this site. I just drank a bottle of wine and now I feel like sharing. I know it is always a bad idea to share when the alcohal is taken over, but whatever. Who cares I have the hiccups and I feel like alking. Sue me! I think I may havea seriuos crush theatening to take over my life. I met a guy and I really like him. I don't know what it is, but he makes my heart skip a beat when I think of him. I don't know if it is the best thing for me, but I'm trying to take a step back and enjoy the feelings. I get too intense at times. Maybe that is a bad thing, but i wouldn't trade it for the would. Feelings tend to rule my life. If I'm happy should I run? What is wrong with taking a chance on something that may not be forever? I am working on not being so intense and breathing in life. Hopefully this is a step in the right direction!

2 comments: