Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Bob Saga Update

Here is the official Bob saga update. Today I went to the hospital to have my biopsies. I had two of them today. The most exciting thing was that the damn spot on my finger stayed with me. Yes after all this time and frustration I learned that it is just a spot. Awesome!! Now the fun is that I still had surgery today. I had two excisional biopsies on my feet. I had two strange spots on my feet and since they were planning on removing one already today they just decided to hack them both off. Better safe than sorry I guess. So I think the drama has ended. My mother said that the surgeon was extremely positive afterwards and I think this mess is over. All I have to say to that is it's about time! Of course now I get the fun of sitting here watching the blood seep through the bandage and sock on my heel. I guess that it could be hours of enjoyment for me since I have the pain meds to keep me company for a few. Anyhoo, I think things are all good:)

No comments:

Post a Comment