Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I Have A Story

I like to write. It makes me feel better. The resolution to not write about people sucks. Everyone gets all offended when they end up here. Stuff comes up and I want to write about it. If people I know are involved I still want to write about it. What this is going to lead to is the I have a story for you messages that my friends will be getting. I just have to talk sometimes. I prefer to talk to the nothingness but I guess that option doesn't sit well with my friends. I sent one of my I have a story messages yesterday to a friend. I think it might have been something that was unexpected. It was one I didn't get a response from. Ha! Sometimes I talk just to talk and don't need to have a discussion about later. It is just something that is out there. I didn't talk about things for so long that when I need to release I just have to do it. Maybe I will try to send out some good I have a story messages to balance out the bad ones. Maybe I can ease my way back into the good graces of the folks in my life. I have lots of stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment