Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sleepy Me

I have come to realize that I'm not thinking the best when I sleep. I know that sounds funny but it is so true right now. I have been having so many wacky dreams on this pain medication. I wake up every morning extremely confused about what really happens in my life and what was just a dream. I have had conversations with people and honestly I don't know if they were real or not. Did I talk football with some folks? Did I work out problems with others? Have I been texting and calling in the middle of the night to discuss things? I'm really worried about that one. I check my phone first thing every morning just to make sure because I wake up and I'm sure that I have. Thank goodness I haven't yet, but I am very paranoid about that. It is very trippy!! Reality starts to merge with dreams when you are sleeping 10 to 14 hours a day. I am just so sleepy! All the time. I wake up and just and just want to go back to sleep. Right this second I want to go back to bed and I slept 10 1/2 hours last night. No reason to be sleepy! I should be so well rested. Alas, it is not the case. I want to sleep. I sort of want to get lost in the crazy land that my mind has made up. Be it ever so confusing at the moment it still seems more real than the one I'm awake in. Maybe I'm really asleep now. Maybe this is all my imagination and that is why my body is trying to get me to go back to bed? Hmmm now that is a thought worth pondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment