Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Less of a Pork Chop

Here is something else to be positive about. I have lost some serious weight! I was such a pork chop for a good long while. I'm not a tall person and to be honest I was pushing the 150 mark. That was the biggest I had ever been. I felt like crap. Every picture I saw of myself I thought fat ass. I'm not saying that people looked at me on the street and thought that I was huge. I mean I was a size 8. That isn't huge by any stretch of the imagination. I just felt huge. There was a lot more jiggle in my belly than I would like. So I haven't felt the best the last couple of months. First I was sick. Then I had large amounts of stress to deal with. After that the Bob saga began. Needless to say this has all affected my eating habits. I'm not going to lie and say this has been in any way healthy but here I am after the holiday eating season sitting under 130. I can put on a size 4 pant. That is so exciting. I'm not looking in the mirror and thinking fat. Hell, I'm almost at my all time weight goal. I've always wanted to be at 120. I think that is a good weight for my height. I think that goal is actually in sight. When I start the dancing for A Chorus Line I can only imagine dropping some weight. How awesome is that?!? I really do feel better lighter. I feel less blah. So maybe I have cancer. Whatever, at least I'll look good when they treat me for it. I'm going with this is a positive of the situation:)

No comments:

Post a Comment