Friday, December 25, 2009

Molehills turned into mountains

I really need to stop getting so worked up about things. I'm just so stressed out and it makes me so emotional. My feelings are wounded so easily. Stuff that would have only slightly pissed my off before are now making me a weeping mess. I have some friends and two of them are much closer to me than the third one. It really bothers me that those three do things together and NEVER invite me. They do things as a "family" and I'm not in that particular family I guess. I do feel that two of them are family but I must be the half sister that they don't really want around large chucks of the time. I'm sure I'm making something out of nothing but it still bothers me. Why can't I ever get included? Is their that much animosity toward me that I just don't see? I try. I try really hard. Maybe that is the problem. I try so hard that I drive folks away. I am very intense at times. I do push a lot. I can over nurture situations. Man I would hate me as a parent! I just want to be invited. I just want to be included. Is that so much to ask. Hell, I'm in a relationship with one of the people and I still don't get invited. It kind of makes me feel like Risk is ashamed of me. I'm only okay to be around in the dark of night or far far away from anybody possibly seeing us together. All this time and I still am just a dirty little secret. Yep, I'm too emotional...

No comments:

Post a Comment