Monday, December 28, 2009

Something More Positive

I think I have written too many Debbie downer blogs in a row and need to write something that doesn't make my life sound like crap. I got a great part in A Chorus Line! I am Diana!! I am soooo excited to get the chance to sing What I Did For Love. What a wonderful song. I'm a little shocked that I got the part. I was the only person who looked latina that auditioned but still. I'm not the strongest dancer in the world and Diana does make the chorus line. I thought I had a better chance at Maggie mainly because she doesn't make the line. I know that there are way stronger dancers in the cast than me and I'm shocked to get a great part in a dance show. I am going to have to work my ass off for the next three and a half months to get to where the other girls are. I have no formal dance training and these girls were dancing circles around me. Thank goodness I'm darker and I can sing. I can't wait to get started! This is a dream show for me. I can't believe that I get the chance to see this dream come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment