Thursday, December 31, 2009

Laughing At Myself

Here's me laughing at myself for a moment. The other day I was freaking out about relationship stuff and where I fit in with my friends. It seemed like it was the huge deal that was grating my temper more than it should have been. I threw it into the molehill category that I have as of late. Yesterday I proceeded to freak out about stuff that really wasn't that important. Then I had a mini pity party for myself and almost missed out on a really good night with my friends. Here's the laughing at myself part. I got home and started the dreaded period. Well hell! My wacky moods make so much more sense to me. It was one of those oh yeah it is that time of the month moments. It totally cracks me up! I guess I lost track of things and then evil bitch Shanna came out and I didn't realize that there might me a reason. Hahahaha. I can go from 0 to bitch in a heartbeat for about 2 days a month and it was the last 2. At least I will be giddy to ring in the new year. I'm always in a fantastic mood the first couple of days. Fun times.

No comments:

Post a Comment