Saturday, March 6, 2010

After One and OK

Well, I made it through the night and skipped the meds this morning. On a positive note I don't feel like there are wacky thoughts running around in my head at the moment. That is a improvement because by this time usually my mind is off and running to crazy land. Here is the not so positive note, coming off a antidepressant is depressing. It does make you rather sad. This might prove to being a large weeping day for me, but it doesn't have that sense of doom over it. I'm not really sure what to expect these next couple of days, but I know that they can not be as bad as the previous few. Good things and not as good things but still I feel like there is an improvement today. Once again I just have to take it one moment at a time and be strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment