Monday, March 15, 2010

I Love Me Some ACL Nights

The thing that I love about A Chorus Line is that I think I can be myself there. I'm a little goofy. I'm a little demanding. I'm a little gay. I was having a lovely conversation about chicks last night with one of the girls and it was so comfortable. I miss that feeling. I've pushed it down for some time. I've dated one girl since my love died and it was a disaster. I've avoided since then. I've only really dated one other person in two and a half years and it was a guy. Yes, I loved him very much and still do, but my heart didn't skip a beat when he walked into a room. I could deal with that mainly by finding extremely straight girls to swoon over. One in general recently. It was a safe crush that I could channel the crazy passion into. I'm a passionate person. I want to be romantic and grand. I also want physical. I like to kiss and touch and be held. Those things make me happy. I really would like to have them in one person. I really want a girl. Let's face facts here. I'm pretty damn gay. I like to pretend straight. I like to make out with guys. I'm pretty successful at that. It's easy. I suck at girls. I get nervous. I get awkward. I get the butterflies. They are so much more exciting. I play the bi card to much. It's not really true. I just don't like the idea of hell and like to live in denial. Well, screw that. I don't think that being gay is a one way ticket to hell. I'm happier when I'm openly gay. I love chatting about hot girls with my friends. I love not playing a role. I love my A Chorus Line family because it isn't an issue. For the record just know that no matter how I play things off I'm gay. Remember that and the fact that I don't want to sleep with my straight girl friends. Straight girls are bad for the soul:)

No comments:

Post a Comment