Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Therapy Not Bad

I went to the therapist yesterday and was told that things are looking up! Yes, I really did have a horrible reaction to my medications. It was some of the most exciting news ever!!!! The drugs might have almost killed me but I'm not looney! Thank God for that. What an unbelievably crazy trip this has all been. Thing is, I'm not sorry this all happened. All of this has put so much in perspective for me. God works in mysterious ways. I have taken so much for granted in life. Also I have blamed myself for too much of the crap of my past. Guess what? I'm not responsible for everything. I'm just not. I have to stop the apologizing for stuff that I'm not at fault for. I am going to let go of some of this senseless guilt. Yes, I can see clearly for maybe the first time ever. Things will be alright. God is good. All the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment