Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Baby Steps

I'm thinking I did better today at work. I was very busy and I didn't sit and obsess over things. Baby steps here but I'll take them. I didn't feel overwhelmed. I didn't feel stressed out. I just rolled with the day. I think I should get a good for that considering my car decided to take a crap last night. That was fun. I got stranded in a little town on my way home from rehearsal. In a bar parking lot. How funny is that? I went and had a drink. It seemed like the thing to do at that moment. I was impressed with the size of my drink there! Got to love the townie bar. Huge drinks and reasonable prices. I sat and waited and didn't stress. I got up this morning and didn't have a way to work which could have stressed me out but didn't. I just called and asked for the pick up rescue. I found out that the water pump died. That probably isn't cheap. That dying also killed the belt that runs everything. Who knew there was only one belt? I found out about that at work and didn't stress. See, I made some progress today. Unfortunately I can't go to rehearsal tonight which will end up stressing me out tomorrow because I will once again be behind. Oh well, I'm going to deal with tomorrow tomorrow. Tonight will be an experiment in me being alone with myself. I've avoided that since my meltdown. The cat and I will be spending some quality time together tonight. I guess I was looking for an opportunity to clean so I might as well try to take advantage of it. Fingers crossed here. I have to keep away from that cookie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment