Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I Hope They See

I'm scared. Less than an hour and a half until I have to come clean. I know it sounds bad. I know I'm in trouble. I promised and that is what is important to me. I've written "you promised" on my hand since I made the promise. Every time I look down at work I see it. I can't lose sight of my promise. Hopefully the crazy doc understands that. I just can't lose sight of my promise. My word is very important to me. I promised one of the most important people in my life. I would never compromise my word in this situation. Hopefully I can make them understand that. Hopefully they can understand that breaking my promise to this person just isn't an option to me. It doesn't matter how hard things get I just can't break this promise. I don't want to get sent someplace. I don't want them to look at me and see someone that just can't be helped in a normal fashion. I'm just worried that no matter what I say I won't get them to see. I won't get them to see that I'm not that far gone. I won't get them to see that I can be strong. I won't get them to see that my word is my life. I guess we'll see what happens. Hopefully all of my fear is just wasted here.

No comments:

Post a Comment